It's all about something.

Feel free to read & drop some comments! Thanks yeah~

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mgabang time Raya! ^^

13th of Sep, 1st day of Eidul Fitri celebration. Few days before the celebration, I made a promise w Lahai that we're going together to visit our Muslim's place to celebrate it w them. And, of course, our first destination was Feyd's place! :) We went to her house around 11.15 am. Oh yeah, we were the first people to visit them with Malvin n Qaz. haha! The foodies...fuh!! DELICIOUS!! especially the "ayam masak merah"! Feyd's mum really good in cooking! Cooking is really her specialty. Noe, Riana, & Cece came at same time w their boyfriends except for Noria. We're chatting about our Uni's life there while we're eating. Its fun to met them back & hears their story. We spent more about 40 mins there. After that, we went to Un's & Heidi's place. Next, we went to their friends(Feyd & Qaz). Whoa~ the interior design in each house we went after that is WOW! We even took photos in each of the houses that we went w Malvin's camera. Snap! Snap! Snap! HAHA! Overall, we went to 7 houses together. Oh gosh, by that time, my stomach really hurt. Even my eyes getting tired, my back started to aching. :((  But then, we went to Feyd's place again. Sam & his husband, Leslley came to visit Feyd's. We sat there & watched some YouTube interesting video clip while waiting for 8 pm. Cuz at 8pm we're going to Zarinah's place. Oh wow, I kinda refuse to go there cuz Im too full! however, I made the promise w her dy. So, it wont be nice fo me to do so. Furthermore, last 2 years I didnt came to celebrate w her. Marla was with her helping her doing the chores. HAHA! j/k. They are best friend ba. Zarinah is my ex-schoolmate since primary school. Her father is a Bruneian while her mother is a Philippians.  =DD  Fazai came w her cousins, Sam & Leslley, Lahai & I. But then, Lahai just dropped me there cuz she need to be at home soon since her dad called her dy. Around 10 something almost 11, we went back. Sam drove me back. I reached home around 11 something. Feww~ tiring! But yeah, tho it is tiring, I did do some of assignments ho befo I went to bed.
- The End fo the 1st Day Eid's Celebration-

1 comment: