It's all about something.

Feel free to read & drop some comments! Thanks yeah~

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I miss my little darling!

Oh gosh, I miss my little brother, Daryl so much! It felt like the holidays lasted for 2 days only instead of 2 weeks! XD Yala, during the hols I spent most of my time with him ba. wuuu. i received a phone call from them. wuuuuu~~ i miss him damnn much! hahaha. he's a grown up kid dy. the way he talked to me in the phone amazed me cuz he understand why i havent come back home for quite long time. whoa.. i miss home too. but at the same time, i know that im gonna miss UMS too later. i mean, i miss the people here. especially my dearest friends! :(( we have great bond together and always help each other whenever needed. thanks God for the blessing you have given me. :) I love all of them so muchassss. ^^ they had left  their footprints in my heart. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment