It's all about something.

Feel free to read & drop some comments! Thanks yeah~

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks God. :)

First of all, I would like to thank God for creating me in this incredible planet called, Earth. I'm able to breathe, live my life to the fullest, became the normal human being should be.. having big great family, who always support me in no matter of time. At the same time, He has created these beautiful people who makes me feel more grateful towards everything in my life, MY FRIENDS. Some of them are fake, but some are truly sincere. They are one the reasons why I keep on moving in this rocking world. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
However, above all these are my Lord, my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the one who never leave me and guide me all the way  in my life. I admitted that I had done to many wrongs in my life, yet, He is still there for me and brought me back to right path. I miss all the moments where I spent most of time doing the good deeds to my church. :(  He has done one of the greatest and biggest thing in my life and that is LOVE. " For LOVE is the greatest gift above all. " I learn how to love people in my surrounding, my families, my friends & everyone. & I know now is the time for me to open my heart and experience precious thing called love. :) Thank you Lord, thank you. I cant stop praising and worship Your name. ^_____^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment